Momcierge is a domestic lifestyle service providing Atlanta area families with the most valuable resource ... time! From laundry and breakfast dishes to closet organizing and meal prep, Momcierge tackles to do lists, so our clients can get back to doing what they love most, while making the day-to-day more stress-free!
We are looking for a few new team members to assist with clients based on neighborhood location. The majority of our clients are Atlanta based with a few that fall outside of the perimeter. We are seeking team members for weekly visits as well as team members who are available on a more flexible schedule to fill in as needed with odd jobs, scheduling conflicts and other one-off jobs that fall outside of our standard weekly clients. We pride ourselves on actively working with our clients to be flexible, so it’s important that our team members understand that flexibility is key.
Tasks vary from home to home, but the general needs are folding laundry, making beds, loading/unloading dishwasher, light organization, collecting trash, and tidying up as needed. Below are some additional tasks & expectations:
- Create efficient, organizational systems in client homes (closets, playrooms, pantries, kitchens, basements, etc.)
- Work with clients to understand their household hopes and dreams
- Assisting and managing household responsibilities without being prompted in an organized fashion
- Light housekeeping to get the job done, including folding laundry, dusting, & wiping down surfaces
- Running errands for clients and shopping for essential organizational systems (must love a trip to Target or The Container Store, our favorites!)
- Update household notes with necessary and relevant information to keep all household helpers in sync with household projects
- Collaborate and communicate with management as necessary
Job Qualifications & Requirements
Motivation to help give our client's back what they want most: time. Successful candidates will have a deep passion for helping Atlanta area moms.
Passion for organization and creating tidiness within homes
Excellent attention to detail--the little things count
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work on independently and on a team, as the scale of our projects range
- Ability to solve problems on your own
- Superb customer service skills. Clear and professional communication with clients is key.
- Dependability and excellent time management skills, successful candidates will be able to prioritize task lists within allotted time frame
- Must have a smart phone and intermediate understanding of technology as we use apps to manage client notes and communicate with clients
- This is an active job. Candidates must be comfortable moving around a lot and working on their feet. Tasks may also be repetitive.
- Reliable transportation as jobs often require running errands throughout Atlanta
- Flexibility, but our general hours of operation are week days between 8:30 - 4:30
We're always looking to add to our team! Fill out our Momcierge Job Form and we'll get back to you!