We are looking for a few new team members to assist with clients based on neighborhood location. The majority of our clients are Atlanta based with a few that fall outside of the perimeter. We are seeking team members for weekly visits as well as team members who are available on a more flexible schedule to fill in as needed with odd jobs, scheduling conflicts and other one-off jobs that fall outside of our standard weekly clients. We pride ourselves on actively working with our clients to be flexible, so it’s important that our team members understand that flexibility is key.
Tasks vary from home to home, but the general needs are folding laundry, making beds, loading/unloading dishwasher, light organization, collecting trash, and tidying up as needed.
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Time management is key for this job! Successful candidates will be able to prioritize task lists to ensure everything is completed in the scheduled timeframe.
- Must be able to work independently as you will often be the only person working on a job once you’ve completed training! It’s important that you are able to figure things out on your own.
- Tasks will vary but may be repetitive (such as folding laundry).
- Excellent communication skills with clients and with us! You will be expected to follow up with clients.
- This is an active and somewhat physically demanding job! You will be moving around a lot and often doing some lifting.
- Must have access to reliable transportation (we occasionally have to run out to get things needed for clients).
- Must be available during standard business hours (Monday to Friday, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm).
We're always looking to add to our team! Fill out our Momcierge Job Form and we'll get back to you!